Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ako mismo.

Ako mismo, naguguluhan sa sarili ko. Ewan, ewan ko din kung bakit o paano. Basta magulo ako. Hindi ko maintindihan kung ano gusto ko mangyari. One minute, I know I'm strong enough to take the risk, the next minute, I know that I can't. Kaya there is no doubt that I find it hard to move forward with my life e. It's because I can't let things go, I can't accept what's in store for me. Hindi naman sa I can't accept, I just find it hard to do so.

They say moving on starts in accepting the sad realities about life and living with those realities that you know you can't change. Ganun talaga ang buhay e. There are good chances that what we really want to have in our lives are right, but there are better chances that they're wrong. Ay magulo ba? Basta yun na yun. Haha! Hindi lahat ng gusto natin makukuha natin, that's the essence of life.

We have to be strong. Believe me, we really have to. Tayo lang din naman kasi ang makakatulong sa sarili natin. No one else can. It's up to us kung gusto nating magdusa or go on and accept the reality.

Ganito lang yan, mind over matter. Kaya natin yan, kakayanin! Pilitin nating kayanin :) At the end of the day, tayo din naman ang magbebenefit nyan. I know there will come a time wherein pagtatawanan na lang natin yung mga pinapagdaanan natin ngayon and we'd say... "Whoa! I can't believe I went through that!" :)

2 comments: