Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When waking up is the best thing ever.

11:20AM, I opened my eyes, woke up, checked my phone like i always do, and for a while, had a moment of peace. I was about to stand up. I smiled.

I just knew and felt, right there and then that it's no longer him. I don't know how it happened, it just happened. I guess it's what they call letting it flow and letting time heal. I'm not saying that I'm fully healed by time. But hey, I'm back to the way I used to be. I'm that bubbly girl I was before he made me realize something. Anyway, I've always been that bubbly naman amidst the I've felt because of him. haha! I can smile even at the smallest things again. I can listen to any music without any thorn inside, without having a thought of him. I can dance and just dance so freely.

I'm fine and definitely, without a doubt, OKAY. I've moved on.

Perhaps this forwarded message would express everything I want to say:

"One of the best feelings in the world is realizing that you're perfectly happy without that person you thought you needed the most"

No comments:

Post a Comment