Monday, December 21, 2009

12/09/09

Nothing much. I've just missed him again. I miss talking to him, spending time with himlaughing with him, texting, chatting, pur never-ending kwentos, those stupid little fights, the jokes.. basta! Everything about him...about us! About what and how the two of us used to be. I know it's kinda impossible for that to happen again. It's not that I don't trust him but syempre hindi mo naman maaalis sakin to doubt yung sinasabi nya diba. Ewan ko ba, I know I'm used (already) to not having him around anymore. It's just that at times, I really can't avoid thinking about him and what the two of us have shared together. I don't know what to expect e. I don't know what's gonna happen next. All I know is I still have the feelings. I'm just used to the fact that we're afar from each other. Okay lang sakin if he loses his feelings for me, in case meron nga talaga, basta please Lord help me move on now, please?

No comments:

Post a Comment