Sunday, March 29, 2009

Absolut

So, how do I start this entry? I just felt the urge of blogging but I actually do not know what shall I blog about. Crazy me. Yesterday, my dad and I went to Pampanga because my Tita invited us for dinner for her post-birthday celebration. I was also able to be with my cousin, who was abroad and went back home just a couple of months ago, for good. Guess what! She bought me a PINK [My gosh, very kikay! I shall start acting like the same! Haha] digital camera! :D Thanks to my cousin, my camera phone and jologs-and-slow-samsung-digicam is now retiring!


helllo SONY! :) the things I can't live without!

Hahaha. Tomorrow, high school friends and I will be having a house party which I set. The new camera will now officially be used. Drinking session tomorrow yehey! Being the laging-excited-sa-inuman that I am, I have been planning on what alcohol shall we take and what cocktails shall we make. I'm thinking of Absolut Vodka! Yipeeeee!


photo grabbed from http://superlative1.files.wordpress.com/

That is the favorite drink of the college friends! Hahaha! Also, I gotta use my ohh-so-new camera so I could capture every moment tomorrow! Yahoo!! I just hope everybody comes. Tomorrow for sure would be a BLAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment