Sunday, March 22, 2009

Bummer, yes I am.

My God. This is what I hate most during school vacations. This is gonna kill me soon! It's just been two days... and more to come, and here I am, finding myself doing unproductive things since the moment I get up from bed 'til I feel like sleeping. My gosh! I've been doing nothing but sleep, text, net surf, eat and watch. I'm such a useless and these things are bringing me nowhere but 6 feet under! You know I really hate staying in the house all day long. Doing such kills me, like, right now?

Anyway, three weeks from now, I'll be having my on-the-job-training and this makes me excited. I don't know what to expect, it just makes me excited. Ever since I went to college, I've been wanting to know the feeling of belonging in the working class. Yeah, I've been looking forward to working and having to earn my own money. And shopping!!! LOL.

Last Friday was a blast. My friends and I have finally put an end to the issues that have been, shall I say going, among the group. I've heard what I've been longing to hear from them, I've finally told them what I am feeling towards the group, and we've shared our own points of view regarding the issues that were raised. That forum made me feel good at last. My perceptions about having an open forum were changed. At first, I thought that that would just worsen the issue, that somebody might get pikon, and some stuff. I was wrong. I never thought they're that open-minded and that they will do everything to stop the misunderstandings among the group.

Darn, tomorrow's another day. Another bumming day! I was texting my high school friends a while ago, asking them if we could go out tonight but too bad, they were busy. Some said they have no money, some said they still have school. WTF. What shall I do?

2 comments:

  1. Me too, I'm totally unproductive nowadays. Thanks for the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem :) Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete