Thursday, March 26, 2009

Batch 2006 eh?

Yes, today is another bumming day eh. I was supposed to go swimming with my college friends but we've decided to move it to another day so that the group would be complete. I was also supposed to go with my high school friends to a bar tonight to have a gimik but that's too far and I'm too lazy to go as well. Besides, I am organizing a house party for us next week. Dun na lang kami pumarty diba? But one of them is nagiinarte and saying that he can no longer make it next week because the dad is arriving. Anyway, the show must go on! In fact, the party is set on Monday and we will be having it overnight. Hahaha!

Earlier, a high school friend and I went to our high school to go get our yearbook. My gosh, I ain't pleased with how the yearbook was done. It was done in black and white! Who would love that? It's like we're the only ones in that batch in the whole wide world to have that kind of yearbook. So primitive! Hahahaha! I saw my former English Teacher (who by now is the principal) and we've had kwentuhans and stuff. She told us that there will be a grand alumni homecoming next year and we should go. Yehey! I missed my alma mater... and everything about high school. You know, my high school days were the best-est days in my life. I think the words sarap buhay best describes my life during high school. Anyway enough about that dramarama.

Two nights ago, high school friends had a gimik and surprisingly, I didn't go. Yes, a miracle indeed. Hahahaha. Their invitation was very late and my parents would have scolded me if I went out 10PM that night. Mr.Y-K-W kept on texting me, and asking why I didn't go. He said he was expecting me. He even said he would fetch me but I still refused. I was too lazy to go. Besides, the bar that they were in is too cheap and boring for me. Hahahaha I am bad, I know, right. =D He was almost mad, or I guess nagtatampo because he wants me to go. After a while, he sent me a text message and I quote:
"T*** il0vey0u. ."


T*** is our endearment as best friends. Yes, he is my best boy bud. The best boy bud that I fell in love to. Sad noh? Tapos he has someone whom he loves kaya you can call me malas and tanga. :)) Anyway, he sent that text message while they were on a drinking session so I thought he was just too drunk that he didn't know what he was doing. I asked him if he was drunk and told him to go home. But he said he isn't drunk and they were just drinking beer. Yuck noh? Haha. Kaya eto, I am still wondering kung ano ibig sabihin ng message niya...

No comments:

Post a Comment