Friday, March 27, 2009

Insomnia

"The scary thing about having an insomnia is not the hours lost for sleeping, but the rerun of thoughts you've been trying to run away from."
Very true noh?! I always find it hard to sleep every night. I don't know what is it in my system that makes sleeping a very hard thing to do. It's like... Mathematics, very very hard! Hahahahaha! But I doubt that I have an insomnia, why? Because I find it hard to wake up in the morning as well! LOL. Baka nocturnal lang ako, hayop ako e. Haha! Anyways, back to the quote written above... Diba it's true naman. Kapag nahihirapan kang matulog lahat ng bagay na hinaharap mo naiisip mo.. Most especially the things that bother you most... The things that you've been longing to have or experience, or keep away from. Kaya ako, I believe that sleeping is an escape from reality. Kasi it is only through sleeping that we forget the things that bother us. Kaya lang minsan, sa sobrang kakaisip sa mga bagay na to, hanggang sa panaginip they're haunting us. Tsk tsk tsk!


Anyway... Earth Hour tomorrow!!! Let's help saving the earth by sacrificng the lights in our place for an hour. :D It's time for us to return the sacrifices our planet has done for us! Go go go let's turn our lights off tomorrow night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment