Saturday, March 14, 2009

entrada primera

So there.. Since the end of the semester is fast approaching (oh wait, did I mention that I'm uber excited?), I've decided to create a new blog.. To which I can post anything and everything that comes across my mind, unreservedly. I've got nothing to do on my oh-so-short vacation, that's why. The final exams are set in this coming week, and here I am, surfing over the internet, instead of studying! haha! Talk about procrastination. I just wish the best that I've done is good enough for me to pass every subject that I took. haha!

I so hate this day. Our house's water tank got out of order, and as of 7PM, I still haven't taken a bath yet. Darn! Also, I was supposed to have a biglaang night out with my best friend and Mr.You-Know-Who but it was cancelled due to some reasons. The best friend is about to go home to Bulacan but when she arrived, she found out that their family is going somewhere. So I chose to not go with Mr.You-Know-Who alone. For what pa diba? It'd feel awkward for sure. Besides, I don't think I'm ready to meet and talk to him na. Although I myself know that I have already accepted the fact that he loves her and he cannot love me... I just don't know if I've already moved on. I cannot understand the feeling. Anyhow, the good thing is, I won't be spending money again. I've been very thrifty these past few days because I am saving for my college barkada's Batangas Escapade, I just don't know if it will still push through. How I wish!

Mom's voice is pissing me off. It's so loud! Plus the loud TV beside me! Is she deaf??

Enough! Enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment