Thursday, January 21, 2010

01/14/10

And then we were both online. We talked. Okay, he was sweet, yes. But you know, unlike before, I no longer feel the sincerity from everything he said. From saying that he has already bought the bag that he promised, and saying/requesting that as soon as he comes back home he wants us to be together for the whole day, that his friends were asking about me, he was saying “(my name) lalabs ko” while talking to a friend through FB, to saying that he wants me to introduce to his parents as he come back home. Really, I don’t feel the sincerity. Not to mention pa pala the fact that he denied when I asked using YK. Hay nako! I hate this, really! I really wanna start forgetting about us but it’s not as easy as saying it e. no matter how willing I am, I really can’t take a step forward and I don’t know why. Or maybe, whenever I do, parang he does something that would make me think twice. I’ve been trying to gather up the courage to tell him that I wanna stop everything that’s going on between us, but I know myself that I’m not yet ready. Poor me!

Plus I hate pa pala the fact that avoiding thoughts of him is one of my 2010 goals but dude, what’s happening huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment