Thursday, January 21, 2010

01/18/10

I guess it's about time to let you go.. To set you free.. To just let things fall into place.. Into how/what they're supposed to be. I've had enough, we've had enough. But that doesn't mean that I am going to forget everything about us, coz doing that is aligned next to impossible. What I'm just gonna do is accept the fact that we can't be together.. That we can no longer be together. No more than that. All the memories that we've created will be staying in my heart forever. Oh well I guess it will only be forgotten when I get an alzheimer's. Haha! I'm just so grateful that you came into my life, even though you have to go now. You taught me a lot of things. You made me so happy even for just a short period of time. You made me feel important, special, and more than everything else, loved. You may have hurt me a lot of times, but that can never beat those times where you made me feel euphoric.

I'm not even sure if everything that you've shown and told me are true, but at least, you made me believe you and through that, I felt so happy. I don't, and never will I, regret the moment that I've known you nor the times I've alloted for you. I just have to let you go. Even if it hurts. I have to do this.

I'd just like to thank you for everything. For the lessons you've taught me, patience, the times you made me laugh, cheered me up, stood by me, the money you spent just to be able to communicate with me (fuck our distance why did you have to go there!), the kilig moments, the kwentos, and most of all, the time you've spent just to be with me, or be able to talk to me. Everything. Even the smallest things make me so thankful. I am so glad to have had a person like you in my life. You're such a blessing, and I don't know what is it that I've done to deserve a person like you, and a love that you've given me.

But now, as I've said, it's about time to let you go and move on. It's about time to make you (and see you) happy, even though not with me :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment