Thursday, January 21, 2010

1/08/10 (okay, it's 2010!!!)

And I hate it! Last 01/01 he sent me an advanced happy new year greeting in which the word happy was spelled apie. Now why do I hate it?! Because that’s the way the ex spells such! Plus the fact that he added her in FB. Plus he’s no longer calling nor texting. Okay I know that that is so mababaw but men, it hurts! But I’ve decided that I shouldn’t dwell on what’s happening between us now coz it’s non-sense. Dwelling on such would just stop me from moving forward. I should stop thinking about us. Come on, it’s a brand new year! I am now gonna stop thinking about the things that are going on/went on between us. I know it’s hard but trust me, I can make it! Life has a lot of joyful things to offer, and you’re just one helluvah pain in the ass! You shouldn’t occupy a space in my heart nor in my mind. Neither should I waste my time thinking about us. Think, think, think, if it’s bound to happen, it will happen. Everything will fall into place at the right moment. When I am ready. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment