Thursday, January 21, 2010

01/21/10

I super kaduper miss this friend who is now based in Japan! I hope she calls! I have lots of kwento! Hope we could catch up soon! And I hope she comes back home!!! Life without that Japanese girl is so sad!!!

I can say that today is an ohh-so-malas-day! First, I woke up to a disaster. The gallon of drinking water fell so weirdly which resulted to a flood that I had to clean. Ohhh this is the hardest part of being alone and away from your real home. Next, because I was in a hurry to school, I left my ballpen (e I was gonna have an exam later!). plus the fuck-it’s-hard-how-do-I-answer-this exam in Public Administration. Haaay lots of mistakes, how I wish I pass.

Really can’t avoid thoughts of him… but I’m trying so hard, really. Moving on naman doesn’t happen overnight, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment